FIVE SPRING CLEANING TIPS AND HACKS
Winter is finally behind us, and we all know what that means. The days are looking brighter, and your house should too. Spring cleaning can seem like such a long and overwhelming task. But, it doesn’t need to be complicated.
We’ll help you get started with these simple tips and hacks:
1. Lint rollers are more valuable than you think!
Use a lint roller to clean hard-to-dust fabric surfaces such as lampshades! How cool is that?
2. You won’t realize how much you NEED to clean your carpet and furniture until you use a squeegee!
Use it to scrape out all the hair, pet fur, dirt, and dust that’s normally SO hard to spot. Now, you won’t be sitting and stepping in all that mess!
3. Fighting strong odors can be next to impossible, especially when they come from the trash! Well, we found a quick and easy solution.
Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to a cotton ball and leave it in your garbage bin (underneath the liner). That’s it!
4. Dust your ceiling fans with an old pillowcase!
How often do you clean your ceiling fans? If your answer is NEVER, this is a hack for you.
Slip the pillowcase onto each blade to wipe the top and sides. The dust will stay inside the pillowcase! Turn it inside out and shake out the dust outside once you’re done. FINALLY, your fan won’t be blowing dust all over your home.
5. Did you know your phone is ten times dirtier than a toilet seat? Gross! Here’s how to clean your tech.
Spray directly onto a microfiber cloth using the WHOOSH! Screen Shine and gently wipe over your screen. Polish off by wiping once more using the dry side of the WHOOSH! microfiber cloth.